Available now everywhere!
Storytelling isn’t complicated. We’ll prove it to you.
Do you have an amazing idea for a novel but you struggle to get words on the page? Maybe the problem isn’t writer’s block. Maybe you need a writing process.
Publishing veterans and bestselling authors Zach Bohannon and J. Thorn share their proven system for developing a plan that will bridge the gap between a collection of random notes and a cohesive first draft.
This comprehensive book will teach you the foundations of fiction: Plot, Structure, Genre, Theme, Character, and World.
- Why you need a system to finish a first draft whether you plot or pants
- What Aristotle said about storytelling thousands of years ago that still applies today
- How studying Star Wars can make you a better writer
- What some of the most prolific authors believe about the craft
- How all stories can be reduced to three components
- Which archetypes create a more engaging reader experience
- How the Hero’s Journey is alike and different than the Virgin’s Promise
- Why you should cast your characters like a movie producer
Developed over 10 years and applied on millions of words of fiction, Thorn and Bohannon will show you how to layer your approach and build a fantastic story from the ground up.
No more staring at a blinking cursor when you sit down to write!
Become a master storyteller today. Three Story Method will transform you from a struggling writer into a career author.