It’s getting hard to find an audience these days so leveraging multi-author box sets and anthologies might be one solution.
The Career Author Podcast is a podcast where co-authors J. Thorn and Zach Bohannon share their struggles and successes as full-time authors, advice for improving your writing craft, and honest discussions of what it takes to build a successful career as an author.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
The ways you can reach new audiences with:
- Multi-author box sets
Things to consider when going to market:
- Revenue Management
Also, learn how you can use text-to-speech software to improve your revisions.
Thanks to all our Patrons!
Podcast sponsored by Kobo Writing Life – https://writinglife.kobobooks.com
Get exclusive bonus content by supporting The Career Author Podcast on Patreon at www.patreon.com/thecareerauthor
Want to work with us? Get the details at https://thecareerauthor.com/services/
Zach’s new 1-on-1 mentoring service – http://zachbohannon.com/mentoring
Great Writers Share (new podcast from Dan Willcocks)
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/great-writers-share-with-daniel-willcocks/id1473869415
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1wEc74LNYVauDG3v02tUPH?si=x2vs-mCMTmS_cw9NL6-WGQ
- Acast: https://play.acast.com/s/greatwritersshare
- RSS: https://rss.acast.com/greatwritersshare
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/greatwritersshare
The August Giveaway is up now! – http://www.thecareerauthor.com
The Career Author YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmIYVcr1UdWgSvYpb3Ol3xg
Story Levels – http://www.storylevels.com
Molten Universe Media – http://www.moltenuniversemedia.com
Events – https://thecareerauthor.com/events/